Believe you can and you’re halfway there Theodore Roosevelt
Zoe Yousaitis joined Herbein HR Consulting in March of 2020. Prior to joining our team, Zoe had over 25 years of HR experience. While most of Zoe’s experience has been in healthcare HR leadership, she has also worked in Insurance and Manufacturing.
Zoe has an extensive HR leadership and strategic focus which includes talent acquisition, performance management, benefit and salary administration, employee relations, policy design, and regulatory compliance. Zoe is adept at collaboration, relationship-building, problem-solving, and implementing effective solutions that align with the organization's strategic plan. Zoe has had experience in multiple HRIS systems including ADP, Ceridian, and Paytime. Since working as an HR consultant, Zoe has worked with various size businesses from 10 employees to 1,000 employees, including manufacturing, construction, and retirement communities.
Herbein HR Consulting is a division of Herbein + Company, Inc., formed in 2021 when Mosteller & Associates joined Herbein.
- Interim HR – Senior
- Talent Management – Onsite/Remote
- HR Policy and Procedure Development & Best Practices
Education & Certifications
- St. Joseph’s University (MBA)
- Lynchburg College (BS, Business and BA, Speech Communication )
- Society for Human Resources Management – Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- National Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Society - Member
- Society for Human Resource Management - Berks County PA Chapter - Member
- Antietam Valley Community Partnership (AVCP) - Board Member
- Prospectus Berco - Personnel Committee member