What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us. Ralph Waldo Emerson
Ramona (Ro) Wolf joined Herbein | Mosteller HR Consulting in 2014 with over 25 years of human resources experience specializing in talent acquisition, talent and organizational development, performance management and employee relations.
Ro’s work with clients focuses on HR leadership outsourcing, developing customized training programs, employee relations, performance management and employee engagement.
Prior to joining our team, Ro was a Regional Human Resource Business Partner for VF Corporation, the largest retail apparel and manufacturing company in the world with $15 billion in revenue. In her role, she was a strategic partner to executive leadership, aligning HR strategies to drive organizational change. Ro provided direct leadership to support 80+ retail stores in all functional areas of HR as well as leadership in succession planning, customer-engagement training and development of the leadership pipeline. She also served on the Global Talent Development Governance Community to strategize enterprise-wide processes, training tools and resources for 45,000+ employees. She was co-leader in the creation of a Global Leadership Development program and was instrumental in the rollout of performance management guidelines worldwide.
Ro’s current community involvement includes work for Leadership Berks, Elder for St. Paul’s UCC and volunteer work for Zoe’s House Animal Rescue.
- Interim HR – Senior
- Organizational Development – Performance Management
- Organizational Development – Employee, Supervisor and Manager Training/Development
- AAP Reporting
Education & Certifications
- Alvernia University - (MBA)
- Kutztown University (BS with a concentration in Marketing/Management)
- Society for Human Resources Management – Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP)
- Senior Professional in Human Resources® – HR Certification Institute® (SPHR-HRCI)
- Certified Facilitator - DDI World
- Certified Coach for 360° Feedback - Center for Creative Leadership
- PBA Central Atlantic Advanced School of Banking - Graduate
- Leadership Berks - Graduate
- Society for Human Resource Management - Berks County PA Chapter - Member
- Society for Human Resource Management - SHRM Certification Chair
- Society for Human Resource Management - National Member