Leadership is simple: do your best, do the right thing always, and treat others the way they wish to be treated. Unknown
Michael Holcombe joined Herbein | Mosteller HR Consulting in 2016. Prior to joining our team, he worked as a Human Resources Manager for a large home improvement retailer at several locations throughout the country.
Michael has hands-on experience and knowledge in the human resources functions of recruitment, onboarding, payroll, benefits, scheduling, time and attendance, training, development, change management, employee relations, compliance, and audit readiness.
Michael has supported a number of different clients in a variety of industries, and his recent work has included onsite, hybrid, and fully remote both hourly and professional-level recruitment as well as assisting with client employee relations responsibilities.
Outside of work Michael has a passion for long-haul air travel - seeing and exploring new places and experiencing new countries and their cultures and foods. He has visited 17 different countries on six continents.
- HR Outsourcing – Generalist
- Recruiting – On-Site/Remote
- Recruiting - Contingent Search
- Organizational Development – Employee Relations
Education & Certifications
- Rutgers University (BA, Spanish Literature and Grammar and Minors in Organizational Leadership and Music)
- Society for Human Resources Management – Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Society for Human Resource Management - Berks County PA Chapter - Member
- Berks SHRM DEI Committee - Member