Leadership is simple: do your best, do the right thing always, and treat others the way they wish to be treated. Unknown
Michael Holcombe joined Herbein HR Consulting in 2016. Prior to joining our team, he worked as a Human Resources Manager for a large home improvement retailer at several locations throughout the country.
Michael has hands-on experience and knowledge in the human resources functions of recruitment, onboarding, payroll, benefits, scheduling, time and attendance, training, development, change management, employee relations, compliance, and audit readiness.
Michael has supported a number of different clients in a variety of industries and assignment types, and his recent work has included hybrid interim HR management as well as hybrid hourly and professional-level recruitment.
Outside of work, Michael has a passion for long-haul air travel - seeing and exploring new places and experiencing new countries and their cultures and foods. He has visited 17 different countries on six continents.
Herbein HR Consulting is a division of Herbein + Company, Inc., formed in 2021 when Mosteller & Associates joined Herbein.
- HR Outsourcing – Generalist and/or Interim HR
- Recruiting – On-Site/Remote
- Recruiting - Contingent Search
- Organizational Development – Employee Relations
Education & Certifications
- Rutgers University (BA, Spanish Literature and Grammar and Minors in Organizational Leadership and Music)
- Society for Human Resources Management – Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- Society for Human Resources Management – Berks County PA Chapter – Board Member and DEI Committee Member
- Berks SHRM DEI Committee - Member