I am a very strong believer in listening and learning from others. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
Juliee Franey joined Herbein HR Consulting in 2023.
With more than 30 years of human resources experience, Juliee has held various HR positions in the warehousing, distribution and inventory, manufacturing, retail, and nonprofit sectors. Her work centers on helping employers build relationships for employee engagement, collaboration, and continuous improvements.
Juliee continues to grow her knowledge of HR and business, as she strives to assist clients in meeting/surpassing their goals. In her free time, Juliee enjoys traveling, reading, and spending time with family and friends. She is a firm believer that Herbein follows through with its commitment to our team, our clients, and our community, rather than just talking about it.
Herbein HR Consulting is a division of Herbein + Company, Inc., formed in 2021 when Mosteller & Associates joined Herbein.
- Employee engagement, collaboration, and continuous improvements
Education & Certifications
- West Chester University (Bachelor's, Psychology)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) – Senior Certified Professional (SCP)
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), National member
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) - Berks Chapter member
- SHRM Local Chapter #179 – DEI committee member