Jessica is an experienced HR professional specializing in training and development, performance management, diversity, and employee engagement. She joined the Herbein HR Consulting team in 2023. In addition to her background in organizational development and training, Jessica has expertise in HR technology having demonstrated success in evaluating, implementing, and administering a variety of HR Information Systems (HRIS).
Jessica has worked in a variety of industries, including insurance, retail, and manufacturing. Most recently, she led the Talent Management efforts for Armstrong Flooring, including the implementation of a continuous performance management process and system. She is an experienced facilitator on topics ranging from leadership training and development programs to workplace safety and customer service. She has developed numerous new hire onboarding programs and supported her HR colleagues when faced with challenging performance concerns. As an HR Consultant with Herbein HR Consulting, Jessica gets to know each client in order to develop and deliver customized HR solutions to meet their unique needs.
Herbein HR Consulting is a division of Herbein + Company, Inc., formed in 2021 when Mosteller & Associates joined Herbein.
- Organizational Development – Engagement, DEI, and Culture
- Organizational Development – Performance Management
- Organizational Development – Employee, Supervisor, and Manager Training/Development
- HR Systems and Technology
Education & Certifications
- Susquehanna University (B.S. Business Administration, Marketing Emphasis, with an Advertising Minor)
- Saint Joseph’s University (M.S. Organizational Development & Leadership)
- ATD Member