To inspire people, don’t show them your superpowers. Show them theirs. Alexander den Heijer
Jenny Batista joined Herbein HR Consulting in May 2022. Prior to joining our firm, Jenny had over 20 years of management and HR experience in various industries including banking, new home building, supply chain management, oil & gas, and manufacturing.
Jenny’s work has focused on driving business results through strategic planning, program design/development, implementation, and administration. She focuses on relationship-building with external vendors, internal customers and automation of process and procedures to increase the efficiencies within HR departments and businesses.
Herbein HR Consulting is a division of Herbein + Company, Inc., formed in 2021 when Mosteller & Associates joined Herbein.
- Interim HR - Senior
- Outsourced HR - Senior
- HR Policies and Practices
Education & Certifications
- Alvernia University (BS, Business Management)
- Society for Human Resources Management Certified Professional (SHRM-CP)
- HRCI - Professional in Human Resources Management - (PHR)
- National Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Society - Member
- Society for Human Resource Management - Berks County PA Chapter - Past President
- SHRM DEI Committee Member
- Alvernia Alumni Board
- Berks County Housing Authority Board
- New Journey Community Outreach Board
- Berks Workforce Development Board