Denise Lee joined Herbein | Mosteller HR Consulting in 2016 with over 25 years of experience in business management, human resources, diversity, equity, & inclusion, supplier diversity, design and delivery of management developmental programs, retail banking, and in sales and relationship building. She currently works with clients to create and facilitate custom DEI, supervisory, managerial and leadership development training programs. She also manages various HR assignments for the firm.
Prior to joining our team, Denise spent over 11 years as Director of Human Resources for Sneaker Villa, a rapidly growing urban retailer. In this role, she guided the strategic direction and executed HR initiatives in the areas of organizational effectiveness, employee relations, employment practices, regulatory compliance, compensation and benefits, recruitment, selection and placement, performance management, succession planning and policy development. Denise introduced “VILLA University,” where she developed and delivered over 25 management and leadership modules designed for executives, managers and entry-level employees. She also spent over 20 years in various leadership roles in retail banking.
Denise served as President of the Board for organizations such as Berks TALKLINE, Leadership Berks, and Mentors for Berks Youths. She also produced and hosted a monthly community television program for over 11 years entitled, “Diversity: A Wider Vision.”
- Organizational Development – Employee, Supervisor, and Manager Training/Development
- Organizational Development – Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- HR Policies and Practices
Education & Certifications
- Eastern University (BA, Management and Organizational Development)
- National Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) Society - Member
- Society for Human Resource Management - Berks County PA Chapter - Member
- SHRM DEI Committee - Chairperson