WEBINAR: Top Ten Year-End Tips and Tactics in a Time of Tax Uncertainty
December 17, 2020
2:00p.m. - 3:00p.m.
Many business and personal decisions are based on one key issue: taxes. Join Herbein on December 17 for a webinar on the Top Ten Year-End Tips and Tactics in a Time of Tax Uncertainty. This webinar will provide insight into moves attendees should consider as they head into a year of tax uncertainty.
Our panel will discuss how new tax legislation may impact tax planning for corporations and individuals - and cover potential tax-saving opportunities that may have been previously overlooked.
The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) stands to make a significant impact on corporate taxation for 2020. Our panel will discuss the deductibility of payroll, rent, interest, and utility costs if attendees used PPP funds – since companies may have an unanticipated taxable event, planning is critical.
Upon completion of the sessions, participants will:
- Identify critical tax planning strategies as we head into year-end.
- Understand the tax impact of PPP funds.
Stacy A Weller I Senior Manager, Herbein + Company, Inc. I email@example.com
David E. Peritz I Senior Manager, Herbein + Company, Inc. I firstname.lastname@example.org
HOST: Jack Kolmansberger I Chief Marketing Officer I email@example.com
- CPE: 1.0 Hour of Tax offered for CPAs licensed to practice in PA and NJ
- Prerequisites: None)
- Program Level: Basic
- Advance Preparation: None
- Delivery Method: Group Internet Based/Webinar
- Course registration and, where applicable, attendance requirements: Via herbein.com
- Refund policy for courses sold for a fee or cancellation policy: Webinar is complimentary
- Complaint resolution policy: Any complaints should be directed to the CPE Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-375-1175