Lydia R. Miller
“People don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.”
Lydia R. Miller, CPA joined Herbein + Company, Inc. in 2013 to manage Herbein’s Western Pennsylvania nonprofit/government practice. She came to Herbein with more than 15 years of experience providing services to nonprofit entities, colleges and universities, manufacturing companies and employee benefit plans.
Lydia has also been an instructor and speaker for the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) regarding audit, accounting and financial management issues.
Education and Certifications
- University of Cincinnati – Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the State of Ohio
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Pittsburgh Penguins
Lydia enjoys reading, traveling, and spending time with her family and friends, including her husband and daughter.
Best Thing About Herbein
It’s a great work environment that enables me to build relationships with my co-workers as well as my clients.