Webinar: Election Season and What It Means For You and Your Business
Election Season and What It Means For You and Your Business
A Private Discussion with Herbein + Company, Merrill Private Wealth Management, and Metz Lewis
Wednesday, September 30, 2020 | 11:00 a.m.
The 2020 election season will be one for the history books. From income tax planning to estate planning to possible business transitions, the results of the Presidential and other government elections will be impactful. Please join Herbein + Company, Inc. Merrill Private Wealth Management, and Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC for a dynamic webinar that will include both election research updates by Bank of America Merrill Lynch as well as a discussion of how the research can impact your planning. Register here.
The panel discussion will include insight from:
- Thomas L. Bakaitus, Jr., CPA, Partner-in-Charge of Western PA of Herbein + Company, Inc.
- Michael Duckworth, Managing Director of The Duckworth Haggerty Group, Merrill Private Wealth Management
- Nicholas Holland, Trust, Tax & Estate Group Member of Metz Lewis Brodman Must O’Keefe LLC
Some of the topics you can look forward to:
- Income recognition strategies related to tax rates
- Choice of entity considerations
- Importance of business valuations
- Spousal Access Trust
- SWAP power
This event will be held virtually on WebEx. Please register here