There are many ways to optimize an organization's financial health, my passion is to find the right ones at the right time.
Loretta M. Tubiello-Harr, CPA/ABV, CVA joined Herbein as a senior consultant, following the 2021 combination of Tubiello-Harr & Associates and Herbein. She has more than 30 years of public accounting experience, including 11 years as a partner with a Mid Atlantic regional CPA advisory firm, 4 years as a partner in a local accounting firm, and 16 years in a privately owned accounting practice.
Loretta serves a broad client base, and concentrates on consulting for closely held businesses, tax services, and business valuations.
Loretta is highly experienced in delivering CFO advisory services, designed to strengthen your finance team when you do not have a CFO on staff - or when your internal CFO needs a support team for interim projects. She evaluates all areas that affect the financial and operational success of your business, by developing and executing high-level strategies and action plans. Whether you’re a small business, a startup, or a large corporation, Loretta focuses on maximizing cash flow, improving profitability, and optimizing the financial health of your organization.
“Many companies would benefit from having a Chief Financial Officer but lack the resources to hire one. We work for those who don't have a CFO on staff or need specialized experience for a certain project.”
- Business Valuation
- Risk Management
- Small Business
Education & Certifications
- Villanova University- B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) - National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA)
- Accredited in Business Valuations (ABV) - American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Speakers Bureau
- Valley Youth House – board and finance committee
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts