It takes a good crew working together to sail a ship to victory, or guide our clients to success.
John T. Pagerly, CPA joined Herbein in 1981 and retired as a Partner in 2021. He is currently serving as a senior consultant in the accounting and audit department.
John’s primary areas of expertise are related to senior housing, manufacturing, wholesaling, hotels and audits of pension plans. He also specializes in projections and forecasts related to business acquisitions and start-ups.
John enjoys golfing, sailing and traveling.
- Hospitality and Lodging
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Senior Living
- Accounting & Audit
- Employee Benefit Plan Auditing
Education & Certifications
- Shippensburg University – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- AICPA Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center – Contact Partner
- Berks County Chamber Small Business Committee – Past Chairperson
- Berks Community Television – Treasurer and Show Host
- Berks County Solid Waste Authority –Treasurer
- PICPA – Member, Committee on Legislation and CPA-PAC Board
- PICPA, Reading Chapter – Past President