Change is coming. What do you need to know?
Join Herbein’s nonprofit team for a seminar on August 30, 2017 that will review changes to the nonprofit financial reporting model. This seminar is free for Herbein clients and friends. Please feel free to include a friend who will benefit from this topic with your registration. Register online here.
- Changes to the nonprofit financial reporting model (including samples and other useful tools)
- Net asset classification
- Expense reporting
- Cash flow presentation
- Other changes to accounting requirements
- Revenue recognition
- How to prepare for the changes and what to expect during the audit
Who should attend?
Business office staff
Interested board members
- Linda S. Himeback, CPA
- Marybeth C. Olree, CPA
August 30, 2017
701 Penn Street I Reading, PA 19601
8:15am Registration and Breakfast
Register online here
- A full breakfast will be served from 8:15am – 8:45am. Please RSVP today to hold your reservation.
- CPE credits will be provided.
- Parking is available in the attached DoubleTree parking garage.