DON’T BE THAT COMPANY
Business Valuations: Why you need one
Getting caught without a plan will cost you…what you need to know about business valuation and how it impacts your access to capital
October 29, 2015
What business owners and professional services providers need to know about working a business valuation formula into your business plan. Greg and Jim will provide real-life case studies – examples when companies were prepared and difficulties faced when companies were caught without a plan. 1.5 CPE credits will be offered.
- What kinds of circumstances require a business valuation
- How does the valuation process work
- What are the main risk factors
- When capital is required, what financing options are available
- How does the type and size of a transaction impact financing and the valuation
- What are the consequences of being unprepared
Tax Strategies that Business Owners Can Implement Before Year End
Financing the Growth of Your Business
Business Valuations as a Strategic Tool
June Energy Advisor: What is Your Business Really Worth?