What You Need to Know About Soliciting in 2012
Strategies and Best Practices Seminar
June 14, 2012
Nonprofits and government entities face many challenges and ever-evolving regulations. Do these questions sound familiar?
- Do you face budget cuts?
- Are you experiencing increasing costs?
- Are your board members/others considering fundraisers?
- Are you considering alternative revenue sources?
If these topics are relevant to your nonprofit or government organization, join us for a free Herbein seminar at Toscani on June 14th, 2012 on What You Need to Know About Soliciting in 2012. Seminar presenters include Herbein government and nonprofit leaders, Linda Himeback, Jane Cole and Chris Turtell. Three hours of CPE credits will be offered.
- Are you a public charitable entity?
- Fundraising, concerns and controls
- IRS requirements and regulations
- Best practices
Who Should Attend
- Executive Directors, Business Managers, Controllers
- Any nonprofit and government professional or any party dealing with donations
Thursday, June 14, 2012
Seminar: 8:30a.m. – 11:00a.m.
Location: Toscani Grill
1101 Rocky Drive
West Lawn, PA 19609
* Breakfast will be served
* Please feel free to include a friend in your RSVP
* Confirmations and directions will be emailed prior to the seminar