Thomas J. Price
Never had a bad day.
Thomas J. Price, CPA is a partner in the small business and tax department. He joined Herbein + Company in 1981 and became partner in 1994. Tom provides a wide range of accounting, tax and consulting services to a client base which ranges from startup companies to companies with over a ½ billion in sales. His approach to client service is a holistic planning strategy combining corporate and personal goals to achieve financial results that are in the best interest of the owner.
Education and Certifications
- Bloomsburg University – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Friedens Lutheran Church – Finance Chairman and board of directors
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Reading Chapter of PICPA – Member
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Philadelphia Phillies
- Professional Golf