Steven M. Wolf
Steven M. Wolf, CPA began with Herbein + Company as a college intern in 1991 and became a full-time employee in 1992. Steve is a partner and responsible for managing numerous engagements consisting of small to mid-size clients requiring various levels of consulting, accounting, and tax services. He serves clients in manufacturing, wholesale and retail sales, construction, and professional services.
Steve also consults in the areas of research and development tax credits, business start-ups, business exit planning and individual taxes.
Education and Certifications
- Kutztown University – B.S. in Accounting (1992)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
Over the years, Steve has served on various boards and committees for local non-profit organizations, and is currently active with his family’s church.
Steve also enjoys spending time with his wife, Corey, and raising their two wonderful daughters, Kristian and Allison.
- Pittsburgh Steelers