Stacy A. Weller
Stacy A. Weller, CPA began with Herbein + Company as a college intern and became a full-time employee in December of 2005. Currently, Stacy is a Manager in Herbein’s Tax and Small Business Department.
Stacy is responsible for managing multiple individual and corporate client tax engagements. She services numerous industries including manufacturing, professional services, investors, and high net worth individuals. Stacy specializes in individual tax planning, compliance, and tax minimization strategies for small to mid-size clients requiring various levels of tax and accounting services.
Education and Certifications
- Kutztown University – B.S. in Accounting (2005)
- Certified Public Accountant – (CPA) Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Organizations and Leadership
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Cancer Society Berks Volunteer Leadership Council – Board Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Good to Great Committee, Herbein + Company – Committee Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
Stacy enjoys spending time with her husband, Brian, and their golden retriever, Charlie. She loves fishing, vacationing in Alaska and Florida, going to Phillies games, and spending time with family and friends!