Michele D. Burkins
Michele D. Burkins, CPA joined Herbein in 2013 as a Manager in Herbein’s Tax Department and brings over 20 years of experience.
Michele is responsible for managing multiple corporate and individual client tax engagements. She specializes in business tax planning, compliance, and tax minimization strategies for clients requiring various levels of tax and accounting services.
Education and Certifications
- Drexel University – B.S. in Accounting (1991)
- Certified Public Accountant – (CPA) Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Organizations and Leadership
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Tri-County Area YWCA Women EXCEL – Past member
- St. Aloysius School – Past Girl School Leader
- St. Aloysius School – Past Assistant Track Coach
Michele enjoys spending time with her husband, two children, and toy fox terrier mix. Michele enjoys warm weather, outdoor activities, and working out with her personal trainer.
Favorites: Philadelphia Eagles, Phillies and Exercise