Mark R. Shellenberger
Mark R. Shellenberger, CPA joined Herbein + Company, Inc. in 2001 and was named Partner in 2005. He serves as Partner-in-Charge of all aspects of Herbein’s Western Pennsylvania tax operations.
Mark has over 25 years of public accounting experience with 12 of those years at national firms. His broad range of tax work includes individual and corporate tax planning and preparation, client representation before federal, state and local taxing authorities, natural resources taxation, state and local taxation, pass-through entities and venture capital funds.
Education and Certifications
- University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown – B.A. in Business/Economics – Concentration in Accounting
- University of Pittsburgh Katz Graduate School of Business, MBA – Finance and Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- AICPA Tax Section – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- Pittsburgh Latin American Cultural Union – Member
- Pittsburgh Brazilian Community Network – Member
- St. Paul’s United Church of Christ – Member