Ken W. Seidel
Tax and Small Business
I have been blessed in that I work in a profession where I can provide business solutions to clients, many of which I also consider to be close personal friends.
Ken W. Seidel, CPA provides tax and consulting services to clients in a variety of industries. As former Director of the Tax Department for the Reading office, Ken accrued experience, technical prowess and practical insight which continue to provide tangible benefits to clients.
Seidel offers a broad range of experience in the Small Business services arena. His wide range of experience with family owned businesses, ranging in size from small start ups to corporate conglomerates has proven to be invaluable to his clients and co-workers.
Education and Certifications
- B.S. degree in Business Administration, Kutztown University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Berks County Industrial Development Authority – Chairman
- Federal Tax Committee of the Reading Chapter of PICPA – Chairman
- Greater Reading Chamber of Commerce & Industry – Member
- Home Builders Association – Member
- Inaugural Board of Directors of the Berks Economic Partnership – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- St. John’s Lutheran Church Finance Committee – Former Co-Chair
- Vaux Masonic Lodge – Former Chair
Ken’s primary interest is spending time with his wife Linda and two daughters, Kristin and Korissa. In addition to quality family time, he enjoys playing golf, classic cars, and entertaining family and friends with jokes and card tricks.
- Penn State Football
- Playing Golf
- Classic Cars
Best things about Herbein
Working with a quality CPA firm which encourages relationship building with both clients and co-workers.