Keith R. Hoffman
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi
Keith R. Hoffman, CPA, CDFA began his career with Herbein + Company, Inc. in July, 2000 upon graduation from Shippensburg University.
Keith is responsible for managing multiple and concurrent engagements consisting of small to mid-size clients requiring various levels of service. Keith services numerous industries including construction and real estate, hospitality and lodging, and individual taxpayers.
Keith has previously been a presenter at Herbein trainings, client seminars, and also for the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) at various high school classrooms regarding the accounting profession.
Education and Certification
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Shippensburg University – B.S. in Business Administration – Accounting (2000)
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Member
- Berks Divorce Resource Council – Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals – Member
- Junior Achievement Classroom Educator – Volunteer
- Leadership Berks (Class of 2009), – Graduate
- Opportunity House – Finance Committee Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member; PICPA Emerging CPA Committee, Reading Chapter Committee Member; PICPA Emerging CPA Committee – State Committee Member; PICPA Federal Taxation Committee – State Committee Member; PICPA Young CPA Committee – Member
- PICPA 40 under 40 Members to Watch – 2008 + 2009 – Recipient
- PICPA Reading Chapter Volunteer Service Award 2011
Keith serves on various committees in the PICPA and is involved in various organizations throughout the Greater Reading Community.
- Penn State Football
- Trivia games
Best Thing About Herbein
Herbein values their employees and their families.