Josh A. Pollet
Josh A. Pollet, CPA began his career as an intern in the tax department with Herbein + Company in 2004. Upon graduation from Pennsylvania State University he joined the audit department in early 2005. Throughout his tenure with the firm he has demonstrated the ability to effectively manage engagements. Josh is an active participant in the firm recruiting efforts as well.
Josh is responsible for managing the audits of several of the firm’s largest clients. He works primarily within the dairy, cooperatives and manufacturing industries. He also specializes in providing consulting services to clients in the dairy, food, and manufacturing processing industries.
Education and Certifications
- Pennsylvania State University – B.S. Degree in Accounting (2004)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Organizations and Leadership
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Future Business Leaders of America – Past member
- Gilmore Henne Community Fund Golf Committee – Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals network – Past member and active in current events
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives(NSAC) – Member; Accounting and Auditing Committee – Chairman; NSAC Capitol Chapter – Vice President
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member; Accounting and Auditing Committee, Reading Chapter – Member
Josh enjoys playing golf and spending time with his wife and daughters.