Jayne R. Schaeffer
The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.
Jayne R. Schaeffer, CPA/PFS joined Herbein + Company, Inc. as a Partner in 2008. Jayne’s professional focus includes estate, trust and gift planning and compliance, retirement distributions, and individual income tax returns. Jayne works extensively with attorneys and other professionals on estate and trust issues.
Education and Certifications
- Albright College – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Personal Financial Specialist
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- American Red Cross, Berks County Chapter
- Berks County Community Foundation – Past Board and Audit Committee Member
- Berks County Estate Planning Council – past President and Board Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- PICPA Reading Chapter Lifestyle and Family Issues – former Committee Member
- Reading Musical Foundation
- United Way of Berks County – Allocations Committee; Partners for the Future; Planned Giving Committee
Jayne enjoys playing piano, and spending time with her husband, Eric.
- Andrew Lloyd Weber Music