Esther H. Marino
Esther H. Marino, CPA specializes in tax planning and consulting with an emphasis on client advocacy, and she is experienced in providing management advisory services which allow her clients to concentrate on their business operations.
Esther manages services to numerous small to mid-size clients from industries including manufacturers, hospitality and lodging, health care, and individual taxpayers. She is also a key speaker and organizer for various industry educational events.
Education and Certifications
- Kutztown University – B.S. in Accounting (1979)
- Certified Public Accountant – (CPA) Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certificate of Educational Achievement in Tax Planning – AICPA
Organizations and Leadership
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Birdsboro Borough – Recreation Board, Past Member
- Discovery Credit Union – Board of Directors, Chair; Asset-Liability Management Committee – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- YMCA of Birdsboro – Past Finance Committee Board Member
Esther is an avid gardener, dancer, and Fiesta Pottery collector and loves being enveloped in mystery and thriller novels. She is married to husband, David, and is extremely proud of their daughter’s accomplishments and zest for life.
Best Thing About Herbein
We all have respect for each others similarities and most importantly, our dissimilarities.