Edward M. Flohr
Edward M. Flohr, CPA joined Herbein + Company, Inc. in January 2011 with 25 years of public accounting experience and expertise in the areas of manufacturing and real estate.
Ed provides tax research, planning and consulting for closely-held businesses and their owners.
Education & Certifications
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
Ed enjoys spending time with his family, coaching his children’s sports teams and attending Steeler games.
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Pittsburgh Penguins
Best Things About Herbein
What I most enjoy about working at Herbein are the people I interact with on a daily basis.