David W. Stonesifer
You get 3 strikes for a reason – find your pitch and swing away.
David W. Stonesifer, CPA began his career as an intern in the tax department with Herbein + Company in 1995. Upon graduation from Albright College in 1996, he joined the firm’s audit department. During the ensuing twelve years, his demonstrated commitment to clients and dedication to the accounting profession help to earn him the distinction of being the first firm intern to achieve the position of Partner. Dave also leads the firm efforts in recruitment of professional staff at the collegiate level.
Dave is responsible for all aspects of services provided to clients with an emphasis in the manufacturing and distribution industries. He also specializes in providing consulting services to clients in the dairy and food processing industries. In this capacity, he provides cost analysis, cost benchmarking studies, and other management advisory services to companies in these industries.
Education and Certifications
- Albright College – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, State of Arizona, State of Missouri
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- Albright College National Advisory Council for Accounting – Past Member
- America Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Greater Reading Young Professionals network – Board of Directors
- National Society of Accountants for Cooperatives, Capital Chapter (NSAC) – Member, Accounting and Auditing Committee – Past Member; National Technical Accounting and Tax Conference Planning Committee – Chairman
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member; PICPA Committee for Accounting Awareness, Schools and Colleges – Member; PICPA Reading Chapter – Past President
- YMCA of Reading & Berks County – former Board member and finance committee member
Dave and his wife enjoy traveling and have visited over 25 countries together. They are always looking for their next great adventure which included welcoming their first child, Hannah, in July of 2016.