David J. Breitegam
"Success is dependent on effort."
David J. Breitegam, CPA, CVA joined Herbein in 2007 and is currently a Senior Manager in the Tax and Small Business Department. He works with a variety of clients including construction, dairy, and manufacturing. Dave also specializes in business valuations with the Management Advisory Services Group.
Education and Certifications
- Penn State University – B.S. Degrees in Accounting and Finance
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
Organizations and Leadership
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Berks County Conservancy – Finance Committee Member
- Leadership Berks – 2012 Graduate
- National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- PICPA, Reading Chapter Emerging CPAs Committee – Member
Dave enjoys spending time with his wife and daughter. He enjoys hiking and anything outdoors.
No Featured Links