David F. Cordier
“A professional is someone who can do their best work when they don't feel like it.” -Alistair Cooke
David Cordier, CPA, MST was named Senior Manager at Herbein + Company, Inc. in 2011. His focus is providing income tax compliance, planning, research and consulting services for individuals, partnerships and corporations. David has extensive experience with multi-state tax filings especially in the manufacturing and service sectors of industry.
David is a member of the Herbein Energy Team and a member of the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) Marcellus Shale Task Force where he serves on the Communications Committee.
Education and Certifications
- Pennsylvania State University – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Masters in Taxation – Robert Morris University
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
- PICPA Marcellus Shale Task Force Communications Committee
David enjoys playing, coaching and watching sports (hockey, golf, baseball, football, soccer, etc.) with his wife and children. He also likes to travel and spend time with family and close friends.
- Pittsburgh Penguins
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Horse Racing
Best Thing About Herbein
The opportunity to provide quality service and build lasting relationships with our clients.