Christel D. Wenrich
"Do what needs to be done when it needs to be done whether you want to or not." - Dr. Tim Lautzanheiser
Christel D. Wenrich, CPA is responsible for all aspects of tax services to clients. She provides comprehensive services to clients including accounting assistance and training.
Christel has experience dealing with small business, nonprofit, and individual clients. She is also experienced in providing QuickBooks advisory services which allow her clients to concentrate on business operations.
Education and Certifications
- Lebanon Valley College – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant – (CPA) Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Organizations and Leadership
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
Christel enjoys watching television shows, movies, reading, sports and spending time with family and friends.
Favorites: Comedy, History, Mystery/Thriller or Action TV show and movies, history or Mystery books, Penn State Football