Brian D. Jamnik
It is only through failure that you can truly appreciate success.
Brian D. Jamnik, CPA joined Herbein + Company, Inc. in 2004 and is a Senior Manager in the Auditing Department.
Brian has experience with both for-profit and nonprofit entities. He focuses primarily on the firm’s small business clients and Employee Benefit Plan audits.
Education & Certifications
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania – B.S. Degree in Accounting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Allinial Global – Firm Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) – Member
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Member
Brian enjoys spending time with his wife and three children.
- Boston Red Sox
- Fantasy Baseball
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- Fantasy Football
Best Things About Herbein
Everyone works as a team with one goal in mind; excellent client service.